Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Want your hairdidbyashlee?

Welcome to hairdidbyashlee

To those arriving from cjane and to all those who happened upon this blog by divine intervention,
I wish you a very warm welcome.

It is true, I am cjane's stylist extraordinaire for the past 5 years. It may be hard to believe, but I did her hair for a long time before I knew she had a blog or even knew what a blog was. Of course that was before her extreme popularity and stardom. I'm just excited I can be a part of the "Before They Were Stars" exposé on VH1. Then, I will finally get my chance to share all the juicy tidbits of cjane. The juicy tidbits may include; what the chief and chup's real names are (some of you may know this info already, don't spoil my glory), what her true natural color is or how many times a week she washes her hair. All of this extremely beneficial and pertinent information will definitely entitle me to at least 15 seconds on the exposé.


Who's Ashlee and why should I get my hairdidbyashlee?
First, my name is Ashlee Wilcken and I love what I do. I have a passion for hair, and the people I get to interact with. I have been working as a hairstylist for 7 years, graduated from Dallas Roberts in Provo and love to keep up on my education through classes, hair shows and travel. I use Schwarzkopf Color, as well as Schwarzkopf hair care and styling products, and MOP (Modern Organic Products) hair care and styling products.

When you do decide to get your hairdidbyashlee follow these simple steps
Step 1: Call Platinum Studio 801.371.8703 and schedule your appointment
Step 2: Name drop cjane and receive 20% off your first visit
Step 3: Come to your appointment ready to have a good time and to learn more about your hair and what it is capable of
Step 4: Leave the salon feeling and looking better than when you arrived

Thanks for checking out hairdidbyashlee. I hope to see you all very soon.

Have a hair related question or comment?
Go ahead and ask, I would love to share my love and passion for hair with all of you.


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I only wish I lived in Utah!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I do to have my strong thick hair I had before I permed it?? now is stringy and dry and ugly...HELP!!!:)

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just clicked on over from cjane. I need some serious help, but I live in Boise. I have naturally curly hair which is usually not too frizzy and normally I love it. But I recently got an A-line sort of cut. IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD. It's super frizzy to the point it doesn't even look curly anymore. I know she razored it and thinned it out a lot but it looks like a big triangle shape on my head. What gives??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashlee's been my stylist for years and I love her. I travel hours to see her so she obviously gets my full recommendation. My hair would be trash without her.

    Ash--I knew this blog was coming and I love it. You look hot in these pictures! So happy cjane's helping you go big.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it just so happens I'll be traveling from Washington to Provo next week, and I am dire need of a haircut and color! I think I just might need to come by and see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know if you can work with super long, super thick, naturally wavy Polynesian hair. If you can, can I make an appointment? :) My family lives in provo and I'll be making a visit next month....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Answers to a few of the questions are coming Monday morning. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ditto Bethany!

    I live in South Carolina, where the humidity, heat, and ocean waves are the ruler of my naturally curly, and unfortunately frizzy, hair.

    I seem to have a pretty decent cut, but would love some tips on how to manage it and product recommendations.

    Thank you!

    Ann in SC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Help! I have combo-hair: wavy/curly underneath and straight/wavy on top. It seems like everything I do leaves me with a triangle shaped 'do'. Any ideas on what I can do?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ricki, just a few questions to get a better understanding of your hair. What's your hair like in more detail. Thick, thin? Long/short? What are your hair goals? Growing out/like it short? My best assessment, would be that you could us a few more layers to lighten the top and add a little bit of internal layering so the wavy on the top has a fighting chance in trying to be curly. Hope that helps. :) hairdidbyashlee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I appreciate your advice & it was very helpful

    ReplyDelete