Monday, August 31, 2009

Justin Hackworth, noteworthy.

Last spring I stumbled upon an amazing photographer, Justin Hackworth's website. For you cjane readers, he was the photographer behind The 30 Strangers Project. There was always a hope and dream that I would be able to make use of his skills and talents. That dream came true and my family was captured by his lens. I love these photos, love them. Here is a small sampling of the magic.















Everyone go check out his website and blog.
You will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to ask you a hair question. I have never colored my hair, it is naturally curly, but I straighten and blow dry it everyday. I am trying to grow it out but I get split ends really bad on the bottom of my hair and I feel like I am constantly cutting off the bottom so that my hair is healthly, therefore getting no where as far as growing it. I use Bumble and Bumble shampoo and conditioner that is designed for parched hair. Do you have any tips for me or products that would be good for my hair to keep it moisturized and healthly while I grow it? I know I shouldn't straighten it everyday but I feel like I have no other choice. I would love some help please!!
    xoxo-Meg
    fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete